We are thrilled to announce that Unuverse has partnered with KamPay and Coding Africa.
We are thrilled to announce that Unuverse has partnered with KamPay and Coding Africa, to join the education revolution in Africa. Unuverse is a community-driven project and animal-themed collection of 3,333 NFTs that represent different species of the animal kingdom. According to Julian Gaertner, CEO of Unuverse.io, the company was created to help people gain an understanding of why biodiversity is essential for an ecosystem while learning about coding. “There is a powerful connection between these two realms. We have to think that way for the long-term benefit of a community”, says the CEO. Gaertner also recognizes that education and resources are fundamental elements in the fight against pollution and the extinction crisis, and hopes that the new partnership with KamPay and Coding Africa helps spread the message. ”We are very happy to partner on this vibrant community and its complementary causes.”
Together, Kampay and the Coding Africa initiative not only provide education, but also new means of empowerment and income for students in Africa. Unuverse will join us to provide education on important animals in an ecosystem and how to protect the species to keep the ecosystem healthy. The idea is that students can also earn a valuable UNU asset while engaging with new knowledge. Unuverse will gift five Impact NFTs (Animal Kingdom 3333) valued at min 0.6ETH per NFT to the KamPay/Coding Africa initiative. The company also has plans to auction off the NFTS to the highest bidder and KamPay will be able to distribute the proceeds of the auctions to the causes that are aligned with our common goal: raising awareness of the protection of biodiversity and bringing high-quality education to African youths.
We have carefully chosen partners to work with and develop our projects while creating positive changes to their ecosystems.
- Loveworld International School is a Christian education institution based in Accra, Ghana that values giving students the resources to achieve outstanding academic performances. The school counts on well-trained professional facilitators to help kids get closer to their academic development. The school will be receiving the funds from UNU #1008 Vundu (WATER) sale.
- We are also partnering with Foster Friends Uganda, a humanitarian organization that helps people who are struggling by bringing them closer to solutions that can help them walk away from situations of extreme vulnerability. They will be receiving funds from the sale of UNU #890 African Sharptooth catfish (WATER).
- C.A.S.T organization is also on the list of partners and their work is focused on community development and creating initiatives that can break the cycle of poverty in Africa with holistic activities and ideas. They will be receiving the funds from the sale of UNU #1132 African Sideneck Turtle (LAND).
- We are also excited to be working with Rescue Perishing Generation, a non-governmental initiative from Sierra Leone focused on the development of girls and women in Africa. Their projects are designed to make Africa a better place for its female populations and they will be receiving the funds from the sale of Unuverse’s UNU #African Pygmy Goose (AIR)..
- Abishai Christian Academy is a new school opening in Zambia that Coding Africa will be working closely with going forward and will be granted the funds from the sale of UNU #2130 African puff adder (LAND) NFT.
Together with all these institutions, we will create various activities to promote biodiversity protection and awareness while bringing more knowledge and growth opportunities to our communities.
As partners, Unuverse and KamPay/Coding Africa team will engage in various activities that promote biodiversity protection, environmental awareness, and fun, long-term thinking in our communities. Furthermore, Unuverse lists impact projects improving soil and water resources in Africa for people and animals and KamPay students will have a space where they can suggest their own projects and get funding through the UNU DAO. Through a series of learning competitions, KamPay students will also get the chance to get awarded UNU Animal Impact NFTs as productive digital assets minting UNU Token. We are excited to have a new partner that will help us go further and create a more powerful network of students, ESG experts, and grassroots impact projects. Stay tuned to our socials, as we regularly share new developments, partnerships, and important announcements.